Are you a young innovator? Are you curious about Intellectual Property (IP)?
WIPO is proud to present a webinar on Young Entrepreneurs and IP services. Our goal is facilitating access to IP services, while inspiring and motivating young entrepreneurs worldwide. The webinar will provide an opportunity for young entrepreneurs to learn from first-hand peer experience and to benefit from the know-how of the WIPO team. Additionally, a series of follow-up support activities would be offered to registered participants.
The event will touch on topics, including:
• Why IP is important to Young Entrepreneurs and how it is beneficial for their business
• Initiatives for Young Entrepreneurs and SMEs: Scale-up your IP with the IP Diagnostics
• Protecting your Trademarks, Industrial Designs and Geographical Indications internationally with the Hague, Madrid, and Lisbon systems
• Protecting your inventions internationally with the Patent Cooperation Treaty (PCT)
• Creative Industries and IP Economy
The seminar is free of charge but subject to registration.